Ensures all defects are addressed with all stakeholders, according to status before sign off.
Ensures all defects found are logged and Communicated to relevant stake holders.
Ensures defects are retested and statuses updated timeously
Adheres to automation standards.
Ensures automation code is checked in.
Identifies and/or creates automation scripts for manual Test cases.
Identifies/Implements Test automation process improvement.
Monitors continuous build server and ensures no broken builds
Completes test case identification, prioritizing and Automated Test selection
Completes Test Data preparation.
Completes Test Plan Creation/Review using Test Techniques and/or Test templates where relevant.
Completes test tool investigation and communication of findings.
Defines and documents Test Strategy where relevant.
Automated tests are identified and executed.
Completes final Test Verification and Review for sign off.
Creates and record reusable DB Test scripts.
Ensure checklists and Test plans are continuously updated as requirements/acceptance criteria change, all new/updated Test cases checked in to Repository.
Ensures software Version control is adhered to.
Follows-up on all issues raised – communicates with developers and other stakeholders
Identifies and executes Multiple types of Non Functional testing where relevant. (eg. Security testing, Performance testing.)
• BSc + 1 year working expereince OR ND Info tech + 1 year working expereince OR Certificate in data metrics + 2 years working experience OR 4 years IT working experience Matric
• 4+ years testing experience with multiple platforms (Web, DB, Services, Winform Client)
• 3-4 years SQL experience and MCTS SQL (Banking/Server – MCITP)
• ISEB Intermediate or equivalent
• Good understanding and use of testing Techniques