Derivco is looking for a new Head of Bespoke Studio to lead, oversee and plan strategically for the new Game Studio. The studios focus will be to create Bespoke Games for our global customers and to guide the Studio management team to determine the strategic and operational deliverables of the Studio. The Head of Studio will act as the chief strategic contact of the Studio.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to create their own Games Team (developers; artists; technical writers; sound designers; graphic designers; project managers etc) to achieve their objectives. He/She will need provide leadership and vision to the Studio by implementing the development of annual plans through Game Plan and roadmaps, evaluate and report on progress of plans as and when required. In collaboration to this, he/she will, together with Game Intelligence and Technology, accurately forecast and track key game metrics and grow the Studio brand by identifying opportunities and implementing strategies to deliver margin and revenue growth. There is also a large and equally important people focus in this role where you will have to develop and grow managers within the teams that can manage the recruitment, selection, hiring, coaching, disciplining and performance management of people.
- Oversee the operations of the Studio
- Build the Studio image & brand through collaboration with stakeholders
- Ensure awareness of our clients metrics and deliverables
- Direct the activities and productivity of the Studio
- Provide guidance and support to managers and staff
- Liaise with Management Team to ensure product delivery
- Oversee financial performance, tracking budgeting and forecasts
- Prepare reports and statistics as required